Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Daily Media Life

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
I read a newspaper on the way to 6th Form, it keeps me entertained as well as updated of the world. I do this every morning, the newspaper was the Metro.


Thursday 23rd September 2010
I played on my PS3 (Playstation 3), I played Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It keeps me relaxed and gives me the time to escape from the real world.

Friday 24th September 2010
I went on Facebook today on my mobile to see what was happening in my online socially. It keeps me and my friends in touch all the time. Its also good to kill off a couple hours on there (presumably you have spare time).

Saturday 25th September 2010
I watched Rambo (2008) again, it's nice to relax with my brothers watching some ACTION!!

Sunday 26th September 2010
I went on my laptop and started to listen to online radio (LBC London).

Monday 27th September 2010
I listened to various types of music on my phone (through my headphones so that I don't disturb others), it passes time while I'm on the train in the mornings.

Tuesday 28th September 2010
I watched a Hindi (Family comedy) drama with my family, it was called "Sasural Genda Phool".

Wednesday 29th September 2010
I watched the BBC show "Breakfast", to see the weather and latest news, instead of reading a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment